Usage: Black Forest and Chocolate Swiss Roll mix.
- Easy to use and save time with traditional mix; ingredients are added in specific sequence, while instant mix; all ingredients are added together at the same time.
- Excellent volume, Texture and consistency; gives higher volume than traditional mix and hence high over run which means higher productivity.
- Mixed dough; doesn't collapse when left more than an hour if oven is occupied, compared to traditional mix which would collapse.
- High quality; maintains quality when left over night, compared to traditional mix which dries out same day of production.
- With the same mix, you can make sponge tray, pan, layers, block , or Swiss roll.
- Delicious chocolate taste.
For Black forest: 1000 gm BROWNY- 600 gm egg - 200 gm Water.
For Chocolate Swiss Roll: 1000 gm BROWNY - 1000 gm Egg.
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk on top speed.
- Time: For Black Forest 7 - 10 min. While for Swiss Roll 5 - 7 min.
- Oven Temp.: For Black Forest 170 - 180 °C. For Chocolate Swiss-Roll: 180 - 190 °C.
- Baking Time: For Black Forest: 25 - 30 min. While for Chocolate Swiss Roll 10 - 15 min.
Packing: Multilayer paper bags 25 Kg or 10 Kg.
Storage Condition: Keep in cool and dry place away from direct sun light (below 20° C).
Validity: Valid for 1 year from production date under the right storage conditions.
ALSO AVAILABLE: Quick Powder Choco: Black Forest and Chocolate Swiss Roll mix concentrated.